Society Terms & Conditions
Our aim is to ensure you and your guests have a memorable and enjoyable visit. To help us achieve this we ask Society Organisers to ensure they and their party understand the following:
- A non-refundable booking fee of £50 for a Monday to Friday society booking or £100 for a weekend booking must accompany the completed booking form. (Refunds will be granted if the course is closed due to adverse weather conditions)
- The final numbers must be confirmed to the office at least 7 days before your visit.
- Green Fees must be paid in the Sherborne Golf Shop before play commences.
- Catering costs to be settled separately with Browns H&C Ltd.
- If final advised numbers are reduced with less than 24 hours notice, the full catering cost will be charged for the previously confirmed number.
- Unless otherwise agreed, payment must be by cash, cheque or debit card on the day. A 2% surcharge will be made for credit card payments.
- The society green fees are available for 10 or more players who are not members of Sherborne Golf Club. If final numbers are less than 10, the current green fee of the day will be charged.
- If the booking is cancelled with less than 7 days notice a cancellation fee of 50% of the green fee and catering of the previously advised number of participants will be charged.
- The Clubhouse and Pro-Shop are open from 8.00am each day. On the day the Pro-Shop will advise society visitors of the security code required for access to the Clubhouse.
- Male society play is from the yellow tees and female from the red tees at all times.
- The Dress Code for the course and clubhouse are displayed at the link.
- SGC-POL-003 Society Visitor and Match Booking Policy